Login to complete a submission.
How to enter
You must download the 2024 entry kit for all information about entering the awards and the categories.
CLICK HERE for the entry kit
1. The PRWeek Awards are open to corporate communications and marketing communications teams, PR agencies, public affairs firms, IR agencies, publicists, nonprofits, PR educational professionals, and government PR teams, as well as solo practitioners. Outside contractors, vendors, and non-PR professionals may also enter certain categories where indicated. All Awards categories relate to work executed in the U.S. by a U.S. or Canada-based company or office. The only exception is the Best Global Effort.
2. Entries must be for work conducted between October 2, 2022 and October 1, 2023, unless otherwise specified. Some of the work must have occurred during this time, but it does not necessarily need to have been started or completed during the eligibility period.
3. Each entry must be submitted online. The entry form will vary for each category, please refer to the entry form section in this entry kit for further details. All entries must be submitted and paid for online. You may input your entry information and save as a draft to return at a later date to submit payment. Credit cards accepted include Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Entries that are not paid prior to judging will not be considered.
4. When submitting for Campaign and Technique categories, please remove references to the organization being nominated from all written answers. We recommend replacing any mention of your organization with ‘Agency’ or ‘Company’ to remove any potential bias from initial review of your submission, with the understanding that a case study or any other supporting materials may identify the agency or company.
5. A single entry can be entered into multiple categories providing it applies to the specific criteria stated within each category.
6. You will be offered the opportunity, when entering online, to submit information separately that should be kept confidential (i.e. submitted only to the jury). PRWeek reserves the right to publish details of entries in the Awards Book of the Night, case studies, and related materials.
7. To accompany your submission, entries should be supported with relevant backup materials. These support materials should show evidence of the success of your work. Please refer to the support material section of this entry kit for further details.